Director, Financial Planning
Our co-founder and CEO, Karin Mizgala, was recently invited to speak at an event hosted by Steadyhand Investment Management. In this webinar, Karin and another leading independent financial planner, Jason Heath discuss questions and concerns that often arise as our clients approach retirement, including:
- How much do I need to save for retirement?
- When should I start receiving CPP and OAS?
- When should I convert my RRSP to a RRIF?
- How can a spending reserve or ‘cash bucket’ provide a safety net for my investment portfolio?
- What non-financial issues should I consider as I plan for retirement?
We hope you enjoy this discussion about preparing for life after work. As you will hear, some of these questions may have straightforward answers and some may be best solved by working with a professional. If you have questions about how to manage your cash flow, plan for retirement or improve your overall financial well-being, a Money Coach can help.