From the onset of the pandemic, we have been watching the COVID19 developments unfold around us.
Our focus has been on our clients and keeping our community up-to-date with resources and personalized financial strategies.
Read our latest articles related to the pandemic on budgeting, retirement planning, and investing:
- 5 Tips for Surviving Economic Uncertainty
- Is Now a Good Time To Invest?
- Cash Flow in the Time of COVID-19
- 5 Ways to Lessen the Impact of COVID-19 on Your Retirement Plans
- Decluttering your Money and Taking Control
- Will Impact Investing Thrive in a Post COVID-19 World?
- Is Financial Freedom Still Possible?
- The Financial Realities of Retirement during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Setting New Financial Goals during the Pandemic
- The Joy of Giving Back
All of our Money Coaches are using physical distancing practices and working by phone and online meeting tools. These are the service delivery methods that we have many years of experience in.
We are dedicated to serving our clients and community by:
- Providing services to our clients and community by phone and online meeting tools
- Encouraging our staff and contractors to work from home and practice social distancing
- Carrying out the highest available service standard of sanitization when in-person connections are required
- Encouraging staff, contractors, and clients to stay informed about the facts through reputable sources: Public Health Agency of Canada, the World Health Organization
- Sharing tips, commentary, and resources on our blog, Facebook, and Twitter on how to navigate these challenging times with more confidence and ease.
If you have any questions or want to discuss the impact of the markets or economy on your financial plan, we’re here for you.